Saving Planet A with your Super
Practical advice for how to align your super with your values
Do you know if your retirement savings are helping to fuel climate change or the destruction of our environment?
Are you keen to find out more about ethical and responsible super but unsure where to begin and what to look out for?
Research conducted by the Responsible Investment Association Australasia shows that 86% of Australians expect their superannuation to be invested responsibly and ethically, however the reality can be quite different.
Join this one-hour Responsible Returns event hosted by the War on Waste's and Fight for Planet A's Craig Reucassel where he'll be joined by a range of guests to unpack the role our super can play in creating the world we want to live in and the simple steps to align your money with your values.
- Mara Bún: President, Australian Conservation Foundation and Non-Executive Director of Australian Ethical
- Xavier O'Halloran: Founding Director of Super Consumers Australia
- Simon O'Connor: CEO, Responsible Investment Association Australasia
- Karen McLeod: Certified Financial Planner
- Adam Verwey: Founder and Managing Director, Future Super
- Liza McDonald: Head of Responsible Investments, Aware Super (formerly First State Super and VicSuper)
Register here to attend the live event being held via Zoom.
Date: Thursday 29 October
Time: 12pm-1pm AEDT
Click for instructions on how to log into Zoom from your Glue Up account / registration link.
Responsible Returns is grateful to Stewart Investors Sustainable Funds Group for making it possible to put on this event.
Writer, comedian and broadcaster at Fight for Planet A
President at Australian Conservation Foundation
Founding Director of Super Consumers Australia
CEO of Responsible Investment Association Australasia
Certified Financial Planner
Head of Responsible Investment at Aware Super
Founder and Managing Director of Future Super