RIAA provides a hub of timely and relevant responsible investment information for our members, through research, communications, events, webinars, working groups and field trips.
By becoming a RIAA member, you gain access to the full offering of RIAA’s activities and research, including:
- Connection - the largest network of responsible investors in our region, meet and network with industry colleagues, and keep fully informed on developments in the sector.
- Insights and information - RIAA member-only events, webinars, conference calls, annual field trips including recording of events and key resources. Special RIAA member discounts also apply to our annual Responsible Investment conference in Australia. Gain first access to our annual Responsible Benchmark Report, a critical industry resource measuring the size, growth and performance of the industry. Members can also call on RIAA staff as a key resource for speaking engagements, industry intelligence and connections across the industry
- Participation –our Impact Investment Forum, a dedicated hub to connect and deepen the participation of organisations and individuals in impact investing; and participate in our working groups that bring members together around important areas of work, including corporate engagement and policy
- Certification – applying to have investment products or services certified and listed on our consumer-facing Responsible Returns webtool.
- Education –discounted access to the leading global RI education offering, the PRI Academy, receiving a 25% reduction in course fees.
- Leadership - the best way to demonstrate your organisation’s leadership and commitment to responsible investment at a time of unprecedented interest and demand for RI products.
Please note that all pricing quoted is exclusive of GST.